- I have recently become addicted to Beverly Hills, 90210 reruns on the Soap Network. I wasn't allowed to watch it the first time around, so I'm enjoying every second I spend with Dylan, Brenda, Brandon, Kelly, Steve, Andrea, David and Donna...
- I hate the dark. If I go to bed before Ryan, I will leave a night light on until he can be in the room with me to "protect" me.
- During a basketball game in 7th grade, I thought Casey Bishop (the cutest boy in 8th grade!) was cheering for me as I was shooting the ball. Wrong! Casey was trying to tell me that I was shooting at the wrong goal!
- I have always wanted to live in either North or South Carolina, yet I've never been to either. All the pictures seem so pretty!
- I had never eaten Taco Bell until my freshman year in college. When I finally did eat it, I wasn't impressed at all.
- I HATE to fly. I would rather drive for 3 days straight to arrive at my destination than to get on a plane. Terrorism doesn't scare me. Its the fact that this huge machine is gliding through the air. Just doesn't seem natural to me.
- I was baptized in the Gulf of Mexico at sunrise. It was one of the most awesome experiences of my life!
Tracy, Lauren, Ashley....you've been tagged!

2 comments:
Yeah, Melissa!! Thanks for participating. That was so fun to read. I'm sad about you not liking Taco Bell!! :(
I couldn't watch 90210 (or the Simpsons) either! I liked 90210 ok, but hate the Simpsons to this day.
My best piece of running advice is BUY GOOD SHOES! Fleet Feet is a good quality chain, but most cities have an excellent locally owned store staffed by runners who know what they're talking about.
What else do you wanna know;)?
Post a Comment