Sunday, March 30, 2008

Welcome to the Family, Dyson...






I've always considered myself somewhat of a clean freak. When we got Shelby and decided she would be an inside dog, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. The dirt! The dog hair! Our old vacuum just couldn't seem to keep up. Saturday we bit the bullet and bought the mother of all vacuums, the Dyson DC17 Animal. When viewing the pictures above (not sure how to turn that first one), please keep in mind that I had vacuumed Friday evening with the old vacuum. Shelby had been in her kennel most of the day on Saturday, then Ryan vacuumed just the living room and office Saturday night with the Dyson. Can you believe all of the stuff that was in our carpet??? I am a mixture of emotions...amazed, disgusted, embarassed, but mostly just relieved that we aren't living in filth anymore!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I always wondered if those vacuums where that good. Now I know! I wanted one when Molly was in the house, but now that she's not, I guess we don't need one. I still can't believe you let Shelby in the house either!!! :)

LA and BD said...

Hey Missy! I just found your blog via Tracy's and wanted to say hi! I love that you posted about the new vacuum; I would totally be excited about that vacuum, too! Glad you guys are doing well in TX! And cute fur-child! ~LA

Erika Slaughter said...

You've been tagged, Melissa!

Anonymous said...

ok, you are funny and i totally envy the vacuum cleaner. hope you are having a good week!