4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. TCBY (ate up most of the profits, I'm sure)
2. Paper Shack and Party Store (helped the legendary Eddie Robinson plan a party once...black and gold, of course!)
3. National Jewelry (Ryan bought my engagement ring and we bought both of our wedding rings from here)
4. Parkview Baptist Church daycare worker (that lasted about a month before my big break at TCBY)
4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
1. My Best Friend's Wedding
2. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
3. The Wizard of Oz
4. Steel Magnolias
4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. McKinney, Texas2. Bossier City, LA
3. Monroe, LA
4. Brookhaven, MS
4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. American Idol
4. Reruns of 90210 (as you learned in a previous post)
4 Places I have Been:
1. Disney World (3 times!)
2. New York City
3. Washington D.C.
4. Silverton, Colorado
4 People who email me regularly:
1. Jessica
2. Mom
3. Emily
4. Maw Maw Dyess
4 of my favorite foods*:
1. chocolate
2. cheese
3. bread
4. pizza
*I may be a dietitian, but I still like junk food in moderation!
4 Places I Would Like to Visit*:
1. Hawaii
2. Canada
3. Australia
4. Tahiti
*if they didn't require boarding a plane
4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:
1. the big race in December
2. my sister's wedding
3. taking a week off with Ryan in June
4. 2 year wedding anniversary in a few weeks
4 Websites I visit daily:
1. http://www.hotmail.com/
2. http://www.people.com/
3. http://www.foxnews.com/
4. all of the blogs that are linked to my blog
4 bloggers I am tagging:
1. Kristin
2. Lauren
3. Andrea
4. Erika

No comments:
Post a Comment