The past few weeks have been busy. Seems like summer always is. A few days ago my sister and her new husband (we'll get to that in a minute!) came to Dallas to attend the John Mayer concert with Ryan and me. I didn't take my camera because I didn't know if they were allowed. Here's a link to him singing "Free Fallin" at the Dallas show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZKTpBm-wI
For some reason he did the ENTIRE show without his shirt on.
July 19 my sister and Nathan got married. It was a very pretty wedding and they were SO happy. We are glad our original family of 4 is now a complete (for now) family of 6. Welcome to the family, Nathan!
Blurry picture of (left to right) me, Danielle (one of the bridesmaid and the "third sister" in our family) and Mandy (my sister-the bride!)
Me with my handsome hubby
Bride and Groom making their getaway...
We got a Wii about a week ago. Ryan's parents and my parents had gotten one, so we were starting to feel a little bit behind the times. That's been taking up a lot of time around here. Ryan beats me in tennis everytime and is starting to beat me at bowling. We had a very competitive golf game last Sunday night with Bryan Gaines and Ryan Stubblefield. I'm still the only one who has double eagled on a hole (although it happened the night before)! Ryan actually witnessed it.
Well, I've got to go encourage my Sears man to stay focused. I just heard his Lynard Skynard ringtone ("Simple Man" for those of you wondering).
I'll leave you with an action shot of Shelby with a new bone. Look at those floppy ears...

No comments:
Post a Comment