Monday, August 18, 2008

Rangers Game!

Last weekend Ryan's parents, brother, niece and nephew came to visit. We went to a Rangers game on Saturday night. We had a great time watching Mr. John (Ryan's dad) enjoying his first MLB game. The Rangers won the game and the rain held off until we were in the car.



The Ballpark in Arlington




Ryan and me in front of the construction site
for the new Cowboys' stadium
(probably as close as we will get to going to a game
with the ridiculous ticket prices.
Thanks, Jerry!)



Ryan and his parents
(Mr. John and Mrs. Sylvia)


John Michael and Ella Mae
(Nephew and niece)



Ryan and Ella
(I just love how she's looking
at him!)



Ryan and Michael (his "big" brother)
with Ella and John Michael

Of course, what is a blog entry without the latest Shelby picture? Here she is getting her nightly guitar lesson from Ryan. (That's a pick in Ryan's mouth, in case you were wondering.) She never gets scared no matter how loud he has the amp turned up. She also never jumps up on the guitar. She is just in awe of the music!




3 comments:

The Ballard Family said...

Yeah!!! Glad you updated again. Love the pictures. Yes, it is midnight and I am still up b/c I was watching the balance beams (and men's high bar) finals...not going to comment on what happened just in case you did not stay up to watch! :)

LA and BD said...

LOVE the picture of Ryan and Shelby. She looks like she's a good student! Maybe he could teach her the tambourine, and they could take this show on the road! ;) ~LA

Unknown said...

Hey! It's good to see that yall are doing well. I have to admit though..I have been "blog stalking" you for sometime now. :) I found yours through Lauren. Since I don't see anyone anymore it's good to aleast read what's going on. :)