Thursday, March 13, 2008

Get To Know Us


Ryan and I met at Louisiana Tech University. We were friends for many years before we finally dated and then married in May 2006. We moved from Louisiana to the Dallas area in October 2006. We bought our first house in February 2007 and have enjoyed spending time making it into our home. Ryan is a CPA and I am a Registered Dietitian. We don't have any children to blog about yet, but we do have a 10 month old chocolate lab puppy named Shelby. I'm sure she will be a main topic of blogging for me. In January 2008, we finally found a church home at FBC McKinney and are enjoying getting to know everyone there. That's about it for now, but I will attempt to leave you with one of Shelby's baby pictures...

2 comments:

The White Family said...

I am so excited you have joined the blogging world!!!

Jessica

Tracy said...

Welcome!!! :) I will be checking for updates!