Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ok....time for me to try this out.....

So Melissa is watching "Into the Wild" and I got a little bored and decided why not see if I can figure out the blogging thing. So, I thought I would assemble a few fun photos of my own and give a little history to them.....so here we go....

I'll start us off in Thanksgiving 2005. Melissa's parents took us all on a trip to Disney World. By the time we went on this trip, Melissa and I had only been engaged for about a month. I have to say that it was absolutely one of the best trips I've ever been on. Seen here from left to right is myself, Melissa, Mandy (Melissa's sister), and Nathan (Mandy's boyfriend....now fiance').






We married in May 2006 and our honeymoon was to New York City. Somehow we ended up getting tickets to the Letterman Show, so to make the experience authentic, we had to find Rupert G.




This picture was taken Thanksgiving 2006 at my parent's old house. What you see behind us is a "shop" he and I built. They recently sold the property to the state because Interstate 49 is coming right through the center of their property, so while we had fun building it, we never got to finish it.




In October 2007, we made a trip to Monroe to see the family. Since Monroe is fairly close to Vicksburg, MS, we decided we need to go pay homage to the Civil War. Seen here is a man among men, my father-in-law. Next to him in the pink shirt is me.....yeah...note to self, don't wear pink to a war memorial ever again.








Of course the day would not be complete without loading the cannon.....in my pink shirt.








Well, that's all I have to say for now.

No comments: