The week before Halloween we carved pumpkins with the Aunes. Any of you who know me at all know that I am very competitive. Well, I have figured out how to make jack-o-lanterns into a competition, too! Below are pictures of the finished pumpkins. Please vote for your favorite and I will reveal each pumpkin's creator in 1 week.
The Headless Horseman
Happy Jack-o-Lantern
Friendly Black Cat
Boo Jack-o-Lantern

13 comments:
Wow! They are all good! But I think my favorite is . . . . . . the headless horseman.
I personally like the Smiling Jacko-lantern (2nd one). The Cat looks a little freaky and the Headless Horseman looks like someone dropped the pumpkin while carving and did the best they could with what was left.
I wonder who this anonymous person could be . . .hmmm!
One vote for all of your pumpkins - I really am impressed! :)
I'm going to vote for the headless horseman.
Alright, mt vote is for the cat, but it's a serious close second to the Happy Jack o Lantern.
It may be too late, but I vote for the cat. They are all really good, though.
One vote for the cat pumpkin from the Genella Family--Laura
Interesting the cat votes have jumped from nil to a few...hmmm. Some household isn't getting a visit from Santa for cheating!
I like the cat/chipmunk. But it is a toss up between the boo-mouthed ghost.
Your reference to DC talk is what motivated me to vote!
I vote for the Happy Jack-O-Lantern. However, Anna votes for the cat! Hope you don't mind having 2 votes from the Moss household!
I hope it's not too late!! My vote goes for the one that says, "Boo".
Post a Comment