Thursday, May 14, 2009

Does this thing still work?!?!?!

Dare I step back into the blogging world? The pressure to post on a regular basis. To take pictures and actually load them onto the computer. To type witty narratives. I'm not sure I'm ready for this again!

Maybe I will just try to change my Christmas background and see if that inspires me...

7 comments:

John said...

WHAT!!!! An update? She lives? Just tell us what is going on with you and Ryan. No reason to be anything you aren't - sometimes you may feel like being witty - sometimes you don't. Hope you try again.

Tessa said...

You can do this, I believe in you! You just have to tell yourself, "I'm awesome and everyone wants to know about my life!!" Hope that helps.

abby said...

Baby steps... Good work!

The Ballard Family said...

Amen, girl! I like the new background. Lately I've been lazy and take the easy way out...by posting a video of Kinley. :)

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

That a way! This is definitely the first step! :)

Tracy said...

YES!!! Post something, ANYTHING, PLEASE! This way I at least know you are alive.

Kate said...

Well hello there! I know that you are capable of some witty banter...!